The TSS letterplate is suitable for Timber and Composite doors.
- Outward facing brushes provide an Anti-Vandal feature as they prevent vandals placing unwanted items into the cavity.
- Outward facing brushes also means better draught proofing and makes it easier to post letters through
- 180 Degree opening flap means it will not snap if opened too far
- Blind bolts prevent the outer frame being unscrewed from the door externally
- An internal water seal prevents water getting into the door panel and stops letters getting wet
- Type: Standard
- Length: 250mm
- Depth: 40mm-80mm
- Height: 65mm
- Distance Between Screw Holes: 226mm
- Aperture: 197mm x 39.75mm
- Packaging: Supplied poly-bagged and visipacked